It is a wonderful experience on Asia’s largest and first Quantum Ultra Class cruise ship […]
AtTea Singapore is a renowned Bubble tea brand, founded by Jam Hsiao in Taiwan.
It’s not just backed by star power, the bubble teas by Jam Hsiao are quality brews that are refreshing, aromatic and indulgent. Glad that AtTea is able to bring these unique blends of brews to Singapore. The team behind could keep their existing staff with these job opportunities, and hire more people with their expansion plans.
Their newest outlet at 313somerset has seats for you to enjoy the desserts with your friends! We tried their signature drinks and gelato during our visit. If you love cheese, you have to try their cheese foam. It’s so rich, creamy and indulgent. I would love it to be slightly salty. Really love how much foam they provide, which comes from an unique formulation with milk from free range cows.
You have to try their cakes and tea gelato (must try Oolong!!) which had went through multiple rounds of R&D.
Must try drinks
- Jam’s Oolong Tea (complements cheese foam so well)
- Cane Roasted Black Tea (dark roasted caramelised aroma and fruity, full-bodied taste)
- Cream Cheese Foam Jasmine Green Tea
- Zesty Grapefruit Green Tea
- Passionfruit Green Tea with Oolong Jelly
- Passionfruit & Perilla Plum Green Tea
- Sea Salt Perilla Plum Green Tea
- Summer Rhapsody Fruit Tea
- Japanese Genmaicha (rich in antioxidant, and aroma of roasted rice)
- Once upon a milk tea
- Tea Au Lait
302 Tiong Bahru Rd, #01-158, Singapore 168732
313 Orchard Rd, #B2-46 52A, Singapore 238895
Facebook: AtTea Singapore
Instagram: AtTea Singapore